HybridZ

I love these wheels!

Guest Russ240z

Guest Russ240z

Can anyone tell me about these wheels and the setup requirements?

http://www.geocities.com/mr_fireman_sam/jackz/orange/orange4.gif

I have this vision of a silver Z with all chrome, trim, and emblems blacked out... with these wheels blacked out as well. I can't get it out of my head! Somebody has surely tried this. confused2.gif Is this look off base?

Nice car by the way. 2thumbs.gif

Guest Russ240z

OK, somebody help me out with posting a picture or link found on the internet. When I cut and paste the link above to my address bar everything works fine. I try the link in the post and it says "This page not available." :confused:

Message board newbie here.

that car is walker morgan's turbo'd 280Z. it is a sweet looking car. i love those wheels, too, but i dont think i would black them out. to each his own. they are 18x8.5's.

here is another page with more pics of that car: http://www.eng.fsu.edu/~jthagard/otherzs/walker/heatedpassion.html

the 'old pics' show a nice set of wheels, too. that setup will require coilovers. he's got the 5-lug conversion front and rear, too.

second link worked fine for me.

thats a fellow members car here - i believe those were either 17 or 18" TSW's..

his name is ,,,,,, Jonathon -- totally blanked out now... twak.gif

Thanks SCCA. Jonathon.... Taylor smile.gif . The car used to be Walker's though a couple of years ago. Wheels are 18x8 TSW Trophies. Good luck finding some...they are NLA. My friend got supposedly the last set there was in this size and offset a while back for his 240z. He actually got them really cheap since they were discontinued....I want to say it was under $500 including shipping for the 4. More pics of the car on my webpage....

www.oldschoolracing.net

JT