HybridZ

Nissan Motorsports Stainless Valves

martin6306

I am building a L28 race motor. I ordered Nissan Motorsports stainless race valves in early Jan. Have received 3 intake (1.73") and 3 exhaust (1.38"), and three someother that were supposed to be intakes (1.42"), so may still get the intakes, the exhaust however are back ordered to Japan as they are out of stock at Motorsports. I have called local Nissan dealers and Courtesy Nissan in Dallas hoping to find some left on a shelf somewhere, no luck. Any ideas of other likely sources.

Dave Martin

Del West.

Ferra.

Any number of valve manufacturers on this side of the pond can replicate that tuliped stainless vavle easily.

I doubt they get them from "Japan" either, they say that because it's believable, but most of the pieces parts relating to internal high performance is sourced locally (i.e. inside the USA). If it's a 99996-XXXX number, chances are good you can find the source here stateside.

Tony D/Monzter

Many thanks for the info, it is interesting that when I checked the specs given for the valves from Si they match exactly the actual specs as measured of Nissan valves. The charts I have showing Nissan valve specs do not match the actual valves and the best news was Si has them in stock.

I had Si overnight them to my machinist so he will have them tomorrow.

Thanks Again

Dave Martin