HybridZ

Various Pics Of Some Great Works Of Art!

240zttv8

THUMBNAILS: You need to save the full-size (reasonably sized) images to your HZ Photo Album. Then just copy/paste into your posts.

HOWEVER: I think thumbs are often a good idea when a lot of pics are posted. Some people like thumbs... and some don't. In this case, it allows easy quick viewing and page loading. It's not like you're trying to post a "how to" which requires all images to be nice and big to show detail. Thumbs allow the viewer to expand only those images most appealing/interesting to him.

ANYWAY: Nice pics!!

QUESTION: Any idea what body kit was used for the car in the 3rd thumbnail in your 2nd post?

EDIT: This one...

scan00231.jpg

Mike I Think The Rear At The Back Of The Door Started As A California Z Kit And Went Full Custom Across The Back. I Will Try And Scan Some More Of The Pics I Have So You Can See All The Way Around The Car. Maybe Someone Has Seen This Car And Can Post A Response.

Hey... I failed to notice who started this thread. I posted a question in your IMSA Widebody Kit thread.

Do you need help with your pics? BTW, you can hang your images on your own website/server too. When you want to add a pic to your post...

(1) right-click the image from your web page or photo album

(2) copy

(3) right-click in your post

(4) and paste... post-haste

MAX... Thanks for the info. I'd probably fill those notches/holes in to simplify the lines a bit. That body kit reminds me of a Ferrari but I can't remember which one... the Dayton somewhat.

240zttv8... Thanks for the added pics. I guess what I like most about this car is the rear clip. It's different without being weird or overdone. I'd do something different with those fender openings, I think... maybe just cover them over solid. The front clip is nice... G-nose?? I'd like to see a different hood with simpler lines and distinctively different than the Z hood. I really like the removable top too.

Speedster humps, eh? I'll research that term.

Found it... Yup, on Porsches they're called Speedster Humps. I'll bet they have many names, depending on car make, year, etc. But I'm on a tangent....

speed_hump.jpg