HybridZ

A few P90 Head Pictures.

1 fast z

Here is a P90 head I ported, Flows 225 CFM@ 25" of water, compared to a 172 stock. On the intakes that is. The last two pictures are just to show what .010" difference in lash pads does as far as moving the wipe patturn in or out. Customer didnt want Polished Combustion Chambers, but it still turned out great.

P90portedPics_020-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_015-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_016-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_017-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_018-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_021-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_023-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_029-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_032-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_037-600x450.jpg

P90portedPics_038-600x450.jpg

• Administrators

Bryan,

As always, very VERY nice work.

Any chance you can divulge more details on the power plant that will adorn this gorgeous P-90 and what vehicle it will power?

Thanks for sharing and again, very nice.

Paul

custom i/e gasket for the oval shapped intake ports??? how does that seal against a EFI runner....

and isnt that kinda upsetting to the air, going from a small runner and then all of the sudden going to the port which is a lot bigger?

ive always seen these pictures, ive just never understood how you fit a circle peg in an oval hole.

Guest 280ZForce

looking good Bryan! please get back to me on possibly getting a p90 project started. I emailed you back earlier. I'm looking for something pretty extreme I think.

Can you port a Stock EFI Runner? i am in the process of building a 3.0 Stroker Turbo, i have all of the parts, just saving up for pistons and machining. I am not looking for all out power a crappy ride, like the supra crowd, i would be happy with 300HP and lots of torque. I currently have a new head (totally rebuilt, new everything) and a holset hy35 turbo and N42 non egr intake and stock exhaust manifold, stroker crank and the 73 240z rods. I figure since i am increasing displacement i will need larger ports just to accomidate the .2 liter increase. What is the going rate for a port job like the above? Also do you recomment the stock cam for 300-400 hp? what is the disadvantage of a larger cam (stage 2 MSA?), i understand how it works for NA, but not turbo, can a bigger cam allow more air AND quicker turbo response AND higher torque at a lower RPM? Do you do other machine work? i wold like to have all my parts done by 1 machinest (i feel that would be better), i still need my block bored and lapped, and crank polished up and balanced (with pistons, rods, flywheel, ect)

Thanks in advance,

Eric Wolf

• 2 weeks later...