HybridZ

monza exhaust

clsatt

any thoughts? has anyone tried thier header or exhaust system? I'll need to replace the origional exhaust on my z and this looked like a good possibility. its relatively inexpencive and from what they say about them selves :roll: they sound good. I'm not looking for sereous proformance (yet) I just want something to get me there for the time being, something I could maybe build on later. let me know what you think.

found it on blackdragonauto

thanks,

chris

I had one a couple of engines ago. Fit was okay. Sound was louder, but not obnoxious. As far as perfomance, I can't say I ever really tested it out. I never liked the stock performance of a 240z engine so eventualy it was replaced with a turbo engine and then a small block chevy.

I bought mines off of ebay and picked up localy in Phoenix. Too bad you didn't ask six months ago when it was still sitting on the side of my house. Eventually, I just gave it away.

It does give a decent sound till about a year later, the Monza system is a pacesetter system.

Once well broken in your car will eventually sound like an angry group of bees chasing down the road.