HybridZ

MSA aftermarket steering rack boots

Is there any "quick boots" that would fit our cars?

I don't want to mess with my alignment changing mine since I can't go to any shop and have it aligned (suspension mods)...

Mario

Huh? No shops that do that stuff? I had all custom stuff on my 510 (custom adj front control arms, T/C rods, custom rear crossmember w/ adj mounts, etc.) and the alignment guys here all loved having something you can actually adjust. Must be a local mindset thing. ;)

Is there any "quick boots" that would fit our cars?

Mario

I have heard of guys using the colored rubber bellows from the shocks that you see on those extreme 4X4's. Pink ain't my thing, but the red and blue ones look pretty cool. My only concern, not having actually held one in my hand, is just how thin they might be in comparison to the correct part (read: longevity).

Davy

Huh? No shops that do that stuff? I had all custom stuff on my 510 (custom adj front control arms, T/C rods, custom rear crossmember w/ adj mounts, etc.) and the alignment guys here all loved having something you can actually adjust. Must be a local mindset thing. ;)

Well I haven't checked in Tucson, but in Flagstaff NO ONE would touch the car. Only this one independant shop that was owned by a guy that raced and restored old Porsches...

I had to be there (with my friend) with tools to yank on things such as the slotted rears and a thin wrench for the front camber bushings. I'll look into the offroad shock boots.

Mario