HybridZ

Small Kill

v80z

Ok maybe it was just the weather.

We had a couple mild days. I took the car out for a drive. It has been awhile. I always get chills when first driving it. That old feelin came back. Looked around town for something to F%^K with and there was nothing. So I headed out to the interstate. After getting temps and pressures stabilized along comes this '02 '03 GTI with a black fart can and Cali plates, I guess it is a 1.8 L turbo maybe some aftermarket crap on it. So i tail him in the HOV for a few when he punches it. After I recoverred from the plume of black smoke he pumped out i nailed it and closed the gap. WE then let off. He went to the inside lane and I pulled up beside him and gave him a thumbs up. I then rolled ahead then pulled into the slow lane in front of some traffic. I waited for him and saw him pass me in the far lane. I eased up on him and got window to window. Then he jumped. I got into it and we went from about 65mph. I pulled away from him slowly then I looked at the tach and saw 6000 rpm so I got out of it. Bout 120mph. Felt good and man what a great sound is a sbc v8 at 6000+ rpm.

I took the car out for a drive...I always get chills when first driving it...and man what a great sound is a sbc v8 at 6000+ rpm.

You got that right. When a car gives you chills and almost scares you in what it can do....it's a keeper :2thumbs:

Davy

When my engine wasnt correctly timed, I was smoking civics/accords etc all the time. For about a week before I re-wired it, I was pushing about the correct horespower, and it was LOUD. Louder than any fart car for sure. So some civic would get alongside me, and when I stomped on the gas, my car would just mute his out, and take off.

Im so pumped to get that starter on an go cook some rice.