HybridZ

A visit with Dan Juday in Rio Vista, Ca.

COZY Z COLE

• 1 month later...

Dan beatifull car. I hear of your car through a friend here in vacaville, but I've never seen pics...

you guys are amazing, I've always admire your car CZC. Dan that's just awesome car...

Man I hope we get together one day... ZONC.org has a meet in travis you guys should come to the next one...

Dan's has always been one of my favorite Z's here at HybridZ.Very cool to see some recent photos.Are you still running the TPI setup?Any chance you could share or PM some photos since I'm planning a similar install?:D Or any more photos for that matter....:roll: Nice rides,fellas:2thumbs:

Thanks guys for the kind words. I think Larry's camera angle was little off. My Z's rear is not that high in real life. (I know, all the girls say that)

I used to have a Mac and a great program for pics and some web space and motivation but all that is gone now. The 305tpi and WCT5 are still smokin' those big fat Goodyears.

Here's a link to John W's site with some pics and some links to the first Kit Car Builder mag article.

http://www.reactionresearch.com/280yz/danjuday/danjuday.html

Maybe I'll take some new pics after the next round of mods are done.

Thanks guys for the kind words. I think Larry's camera angle was little off. My Z's rear is not that high in real life. (I know, all the girls say that)

You callin me a girl!!! :P jk jk

You know your Z in that Kit Car Magazine (which i still have btw) is what got me hooked into Z's, seeing the clean lines and widebody, I was sold!!

What are your plans for the next round of mods?

Tyson