HybridZ

weak ball joints!!!

hi guys,

i ahve a serious ball joint problem.. wondering if yall are facing the same problem.... i seem to be replacing balljoints ever month!!!! i use my car daily and its a 280zx. the one and only reason i forsee such a problem reoccuring is due to the fact that i'm running 2 1/4" spacers to compansate my wrong offset rims. the spec on my rims are as follows... 17" x 8 x 5 lug 114.3 offset 34mm. i know you guys are running -6 offset for 280zx's... pls advice...

thank you,

Kevin

thanks for the input guys... i'm using japanese ball joints... thriple 5 is the brand "555" thay seem to be the most widely used here in malaysia and seems to be the best brand. i think i need to start buying from the states.

thanks for the input guys... i'm using japanese ball joints... thriple 5 is the brand "555" thay seem to be the most widely used here in malaysia and seems to be the best brand. i think i need to start buying from the states.

Not everything labelled Japanese is actually made in Japan, never heard of 555 brand. Whats wrong with new Nissan?

I am seriously thinking of getting the ball joints from Victoria British aka Black Dragon. Are they any good? i am sourcing for Ori Nissan ones but am unable to get them this side of the globe. finding parts for me is a real problem as there are only a handfull of old school Z's in malaysia. of the top my head there are like 2 240z's, one 260z, and something like 5 280zx's. There obviously isnt any aftermarket support.

my other option is to ask one of yall to ship me a set of NAPA BJ's...:)