HybridZ

anyboyd seen these before?

sone

i hope its possible to put it on a 280z i have a 1977 so if it works out PLEASE let me know. (i'll keep whatchin this thread)

I had one on my 77 if your talking about the airdamn and not the over ride bar... I ordered it from a little hole in the wall companyin beaverton,OR and it was forthe 77 z. so no problem with the lower valance..it bolted right up with sheet metal screw.

i still have it if your interested in it. its currently a light blue color but most of the paint has flaked off. its just sitting in my rafters of my garage.

i also have an over rider bar for the rear bumper still in the box =0) 240 only though.

i think they would look kinda silly on the newer bumpers since they stick a little further out from the body.

Are you talking about the stock '77 280z front bumper?

280z8-front.jpg

If so I have this one I will sell. Email me at dejavideo@charter.net if that's what you want. Make me a decent offer and I'll ship it out. I get a good deal on shipping at work so it will be cheap.

by anychance do you also have the chrome/rubber part thast goes across the front? if its not cracked ill make you an offer.

i forgot who posted it but, yes you can count me as one of the ten people.

I want to change the front of my 280 by june. im still getting minor kinks out(like my poorley working regulator)

i have a red similar to the one on that cover but I WANT THAT FRONT!!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...