HybridZ

My car is getting repainted!

CalifaThugz

So after my accident 3 weeks ago I had to replace basicly the whole front end so now I have to repaint it! Woot its happy to get a new coat.

Wow! I've been waiting 10 freaking minutes for photo bucket to load but NOOOOOOOOO I HAVE 22 PAGES!

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

... Here's all my three Z's

Picture001.jpg

SR Powered cars!

DSC01198.jpg

910881576_l.jpg

240sx-2.jpg

Thats me! On my old KX 250

drift2.jpg

Drifting fun!

drift1.jpg

My car collection! :flamedevi

DSC01599.jpg

Just incase we get into an accident!

DSC01300.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

Snow fun leads to accidents. No the car isn't street legal just look at the tags! Hasn't been registered since the year 88!

2zs.jpg

Thats me! No those are my barbies their my little sisters!

DSC00013.jpg

Friends old RX7... Was never beaten! NEVER!

IMG_1439.jpg

Well hope you guys like! It's how we have fun in Apple Valley California!!!

nice cars, can i ask how you have so much money? just ur not even the legal age to work here in australia! lol

if u dont want people to think you're a hack, dont say you can drive like a pro, then post pics of ur replaced front end do to an accident...although i look forward to seeing your name in the pro driving circuit in the coming years...i'm just depressed as a guy not much older than me just came 3rd in an F1 race...

I don't think I said I'm pro but I'm pretty good compared to people doing canyons up here... no I'm not legal age to work here either nor drive but I do so anyways because its fun!

I do have a job with my mom earning 20 dollars a day and I'm selling some stuff to make money on the side... like my dirtbikes and stuff car parts...

Yes I did do the primer with rattle cans for people that have been sending pm's I don't have a spray gun nor a compressor with 3+ gallons because I'm cheap.

wow nice little fleet. one day im going to have another z car along with my current one. i need to take more pics but my front air dam is kind of off the car. ya i did my primer with a rattle can also. i used krylon ultra flat black. and it looks pretty nice in my opinion. ill get more pics soon. nice hoy u have a 4 wheeler, a dirtbike and a seat in between ur cars...lol nice work for a 14 year old. im only 19 and have my first z.

Yea I know... I didn't bolt it on right I just did that after the primer dried so I can see how it would look... My car is now grey! on the second layer of primer. Next week it might be gunmetal silverish color or blue I just cant decide which color to paint it... What do you guys think would look best on my Z?

Oh, and the front bumper supports things if you guys took them off where did you guys relocate the horn? I want to take them off but I wouldn't know where to put the horns.