HybridZ

latest lt1 swap pics...56k beware

i thought it was big to when i bought it. yes, no restriction. lol...

took it for a test drive around the block with crappy rims. sounds like somethings loose under the car. might be my sway bars or something, when i turn, it makes a ticking noise sometimes...hopefully nothing major but man this thing sounds sick and has some serious rpm climb...

Belts hitting something, steering shaft and header, mine is very close. What did you notch that someone said needed welding? And look at any braided brake lines to be sure they are not hitting on something when you turn. After I did my rear brake conversion the passenger side hose was hitting on the left over E-brake bracket, sounded like the rear end was falling out of the car!

your intake looks great, nice smooth bends, will necking down from the 3.5 in maf to the 3in pipe restrict air flow? why not leave the entire intake pipe at 3.5? jtr has plastic pipe pieces in the injection book. i have the black cast right angle piece from e-bay, ready to get the rest of the parts. advice?

is that your fuel pressure gauge mounted on the fire wall? Lee

i cant go 3.5 all the way because the ,af is 3.25 i think. plus i couldnt get my hands on some 3.5 so ill just keep it the way it is.

the gauge is for my fuel pressure. it sits at 40psi while the enigne is running. does that sound right???

deja, im just a littl eparanoid, my friggen 02 sensors are hanging off the control arms. duh...and my motor mount bolts arent even tighten down yet. took me an hour later to thought of that. im sure these 2 are the cause of the noises. the o2 swings around and hits the side when i turn and the engine move when i gas it = noises....

deja, im just a littl eparanoid, my friggen 02 sensors are hanging off the control arms. duh...and my motor mount bolts arent even tighten down yet. took me an hour later to thought of that. im sure these 2 are the cause of the noises. the o2 swings around and hits the side when i turn and the engine move when i gas it = noises....

LOL yeah that might do it.

my motor was on stand rotating back and forth while i bought new parts, and did my harness, everytime i look at it, it gave up hopes cause it just seems so much more and a long ways to go. as soon as it sits in your engine bay, its a whole different story...more confident...

Man, that is so true....I got my Gen I engine in a few days ago, so I know just what you mean. Congrats, your's looks great!

took it for a test drive around the block with crappy rims. sounds like somethings loose under the car. might be my sway bars or something, when i turn, it makes a ticking noise sometimes...hopefully nothing major but man this thing sounds sick and has some serious rpm climb...

Around the block with no exhaust.....that's Awesome!