HybridZ

Help me identify these flares?

toki

Well I bought this car with flares already on it, but I have no idea what they are, how much wider over factory they are supposed to be/are, etc. I don't know how many companies out there make mold in flares for the s30, but any help would be appreciated.

IMG_1762.jpg

and that is not a dent or relief on the lower part, just an odd reflection.

Thanks,

Ryan

Any idea how Jim Cooks product compares to Motorsports Auto's MSA flares? (both in appearance and quality)

I have a cd-rom catalog from Motorsport Auto and from the initial view, I think I like Jim Cooks better, but hard to tell.

Jim Cooks website is horrible, but I called and they are really helpful/nice.

FYI: Jim cooks are about $500 for all four fenders and they accept 10" wide tire in the back and 8.5" in the front.

Bobby C. , what's your opinion of the quality of the set your installing. Any regrets on buying them?

Thanks

Since you're asking for opinions, I have one I'll share. The flare should be convex instead of concave. I think they do that for appearance's sake, but the problem is that there isn't that much room for the tire to move up inside the flare.

That said, if it doesn't rub then don't worry about it.