2008 Honda S2000 CR

Guest l28et

Guest l28et

0704_z+2008_honda_s2000_cr+interior.jpg

0704_z+2008_honda_s2000_cr+front_corner.jpg

040420070905589990.jpg

040420070906017354.jpg

How I feel:

Coming from someone who is in the market and is fairly conservative as far as body kits/etc..

This car is a mess. It looks like a horrible attempt by some ho-hum "ground effects" company.

That baby blue (Very Laguna seca blue M3ish - bleh), the ricey body kit, wing, speedster humps and 90s-esque aftermarket looking wheels. The stance is off, A/C and Radio removed, no extra power, and no softtop all for what? 90LBS weight savings?

This thing is joke. They won't sell many, meaning it WILL be a collectors car in say 10-15 years.

For its price, give me a brand new leftover 2006 S2000, turbo kit, lightweight wheels, and suspension bits.

What do you think..?

90 whole pounds lighter!!! What a joke! And the front end on the body kit is rice-tastic!

The suspension job and NSX tires sounds great, but why didn't they dig more power out of the engine? Just about evey tuning house in Japan is able to.

are you sure it doesn't have ac? looks like AC controls to the right of the steering wheel. damn, that cockpit is cramped, i drive a few s2k's at my work and i HATE how HOT the black ones are during summer, black on black parked in a lot during an arizona summer and i gotta drive it around to fix it........ :icon54: i feel like that smiley......

are you sure it doesn't have ac? looks like AC controls to the right of the steering wheel. damn, that cockpit is cramped, i drive a few s2k's at my work and i HATE how HOT the black ones are during summer, black on black parked in a lot during an arizona summer and i gotta drive it around to fix it........ :icon54: i feel like that smiley......

It probably has heater/defrost, but no A/C.

I wonder if that's a reason our Miata was so cheap... (black on black from Phoenix).

I wonder if it will sell...

Mario