HybridZ

Need Part number for RB20 wire harness relays

chrism

Does anyone know what the part number is for the two relays located next to the ECU on the RB20 harness? I have decided to join the swap fray and noticed that they were missing. This was supposed to be a full swap. I guess that does not include relays. But then how does one verify that the engine runs ok before the 30 day warranty runs out. Don’t answer that. I should have used a microscope to look at the pictures online before getting the engine.

I think those are the only two pages with Relays.

is it letter "I" that you're looking for?

You are the Man.

I tried to get nissan fast working on my computer and I could not get it to download. I already have Azureus downloaded but still does not help.

Keep looking.

Thanks

Don’t answer that. I should have used a microscope to look at the pictures online before getting the engine.

email and complain, take a pic for them

if there's no relay... try and spot consistencies in both your and their pics if possible =)

I called them and complained. They said that if there are any parts aside from the engine, trans, turbo, and intake it was extra and was not included. I told them that a full swap means that there are enough parts included to get the engine to start and make the car move forward; they said that the relays were not needed. I told them that the car will not start with out them. They replied that most people get there cars running with out them. I told them that they were on crack. We are miles apart so I can't run down to the shop and make everyone’s day a living nightmare. Thats my normal mode of operation when someone jacks me over the Coles.