HybridZ

Scuff Plates

Challenger

Hey I was wondering If anyone knew if the metal scuffplates under the door were the same for both coupe and 2+2. Im guessing the 2+2's are longer but Ive been thinking they might be the same.

If no one knows off hand I could compare measurements from someones coupe?

Thanks

Actually I guess the inside piece is metal. Ive got both the inside and outside pieces for both sides but Im not sure how it goes together. The inside piece fits fine but the outside doesnt seem to be big enough. The rocker panels have been replaced so theyre arent any holes that fit with the outer scuffplates holes.

We took this part of the car apart about 4 yrs ago and I was only 12 and wasnt paying attention to see how it went together.

• 2 years later...

Not many threads about scuff plates, so I thought i'd borrow this one instead of starting another.

Does anyone know if the 240z scuff plates are the same as the 260z variety? MSA sells them for a reasonable price, but only for the 240z. Measurements of the length and hole spacing would be useful if nothing else. RTz's measurements lead me to believe they are universal across all S30's.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/SIC04B01/40-3240

• 1 month later...