HybridZ

Got mine running

dragoontwo

Well, I've finally got my '82 Turbo up and running on MS V3 board running MSExtra 029v with the wheel decoder doing DIS. I have a single groove BHJ damper on the crank, with a custom laser cut 36-1 wheel. I also made my own sheilded cable for the VR sensor. at the moment, I'm running on metro's fuel map, and Forrest's spark map. I get resets under full load, but I'm going to try to add a few more ground wires to the ms box, and the vb921's.

100_0261.jpg

is there anyone out there who can make a damper and add a edis wheel already made and able to use air condition. who can make one and how much? i am sure others here would like one when going megasquirt and Ford EDIS system. thank you.

Datsun 1976 280Z with 83 turbo motor and A/C

I can't answer your question directly, but I can offer you a cheap, quick and easy solution to your problem. you can use the stock 3 row pulley, and using napa part # CSS304, some longer bolts, and spacers, attach a 36-1 wheel to the outside of your current pulley. I've attached pics to help. basically, take off the third pulley, it just bolts on. set your engine to TDC and figure out where you need to drill the holes on the wheel, drill the holes, and attach to the front of the damper with some longer bolts and spacers. I'm also using napa part # CSS411 as my VR sensor.

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

what do you think about that?

edit: the wheel is 23.49 + tax and the sensor is 27.99 + tax.