HybridZ

finally ordered it!!!

scottyMIz

finally after me talking about it for 3-4 years i ordered my rb25det today(sorry kenny i found one cheap) so it should be here late this week early next week and then the fun begains :) i have the haltech to run the engine and for now i am going to use the r200 and datsun irs but as soon as i get the cash a vette irs is going in and the flares are going on back. I am so excited that the car is finally going to become my dream come true!!!!!!! i am going to run my t3/t4 hybrid frankenstein turbo and exhaust. I have to find some good injectors yet but for now i just want to make it run even if it is just at low boost.I know alot of people have done this and kept a play by play so i'll try to keep it to a min. Kinda curious how the map for my L28et is going to work as a base for the rb.

finally after me talking about it for 3-4 years i ordered my rb25det today(sorry kenny i found one cheap) so it should be here late this week early next week and then the fun begains :) i have the haltech to run the engine and for now i am going to use the r200 and datsun irs but as soon as i get the cash a vette irs is going in and the flares are going on back. I am so excited that the car is finally going to become my dream come true!!!!!!! i am going to run my t3/t4 hybrid frankenstein turbo and exhaust. I have to find some good injectors yet but for now i just want to make it run even if it is just at low boost.I know alot of people have done this and kept a play by play so i'll try to keep it to a min. Kinda curious how the map for my L28et is going to work as a base for the rb.

Good luck on the ride, it's going to be a beast!

thanks guys, just ordered a new fmic one that will take the whole front of the car up and a new afpr so i can give rags back his ;) There is a local metal working shop that is a sister company to the truck company i work part time at and they are going to do my intake manifold and driveshaft.

Yep still working and i really appreciate you letting me use it for so long. I always planned on giving it back and i figured i might as well do it now ;) if it wasn't for that fpr i would never had gotten into the low 12's with the potential for 11's. My goal is for 10's in the old girl and me and j are planning a trip sometime over that way.