HybridZ

What should I ask for my 88 300zx Turbo?

Hi guys, I am about to put my 88 turbo up for sale here locally and probably in the classifieds too... What would you think a fair price would be for it? I had all new suspension last year w poly bushings. Turbo was rebuilt 20k ago or so. The paint is orig minus a front fender. Interior looks pretty good, everything works. I did change the lsd to a open diff.... we all know why:icon10:... There are three minor dings in the whole car...I am the second owner and it has 147k on it. All and all the car is in great shape it just could use a good paint job to put it in perfect shape....Car is a automatic:icon50:.. Tell me what you think, Thanks. I was thinking 4500.00 or so, I have put over 3k in parts in the last two years so..300zxTurbo001.jpg300zxTurbo002.jpg300zxTurbo006.jpg

300zxTurbo007.jpg300zxTurbo010.jpg

I had a Shiro w/ 98K on it all original and I sold it for $6450 2 years ago. For your Z white w/ tan interior which is a common color combo, the only thing that is killing you is that it is an automatic.

Has the timing belt or any maintenance been done?