HybridZ

Z'S AT SPEED VIDEO. Discuss...

I thought maybe some video's of our Z's at speed, as well as others, could get discussion and idea's going! I just happend to run across these two today on Google Video. I think we can use them, or at least the 2nd one to discuss works/doesn't work treatments.

Not sure this has ANY bearing or not but check out the first 10 seconds of this video...

Again, not sure if this helps, but look at the fairly extensive mods on this car, towards the end of the clip, when the car is at speed, the hood wants to RIP OFF!

(posted by our own olderthanme)

EDIT 2nd Link Fixed,

The video works for me. Thanks for posting that vid!

The hood on the car is ultra-thin fiberglass(like 1 or 2 layers) so it flexes a lot.

Still that is some good pressure...

Thanks for posting my link!

That first vid seems like it has some useful info... It all looks as the side profile of a Z would normally flow.

Thanks for posting my link!.

Thank YOU for sticking it up there in the first place! Any back ground info? Any others more like it??? :)

That first vid seems like it has some useful info... It all looks as the side profile of a Z would normally flow.

I thought it was interesting how the fluid moved inside the car. Sweeping across the floor and back up to the main cabin, READ moving any hint of gas vapors to your head area.

I

Again, not sure if this helps, but look at the fairly extensive mods on this car, towards the end of the clip, when the car is at speed, the hood wants to RIP OFF!

(posted by our own olderthanme)

EDIT 2nd Link Fixed,

Note to self -Hood vents are your friend.