HybridZ

The boys z is getting a new heartbeat! Caution new Eye Candy!

Umm. There's a car in the picture? :lmao:

But I really like the front end treatment - oh - the car's too! :lmao:

No, seriously, the grill and bumperless look really came off well on the car, and I like the color too!

Yeah, if you look closely there is a nice Z in the pic also.

I am sure your son will be smiling like that all week.

Who is that guy with the hat making the Z look bad?

Seriously, the Z is hot, congrats on getting it home.

There is a vacant spot in my new garage if the 406 needs a new home.

The little alky 357 went swimming in the ditch so I decided to tear it down and bore and stroke it to 426". New eagle 4 inch stroke crank. Bore and hone to 4.125",

Are you running an aftetrmarket block? I`m just wondering how your going to get 4.125 out of a factory GEN I 350 block. If you were using a 400sbc (4.125 bore) then the bore and stroke would come out to 427ci per the worldproducts rotating stroker kit.

Mark

Now that the paint is done.

DSC00780.JPG

It's time for a new heartbeat. The little alky 357 went swimming in the ditch so I decided to tear it down and bore and stroke it to 426". New eagle 4 inch stroke crank. Bore and hone to 4.125", new Mahle 14.6:1 forged pistons, new custom ground isky 4/7 swap roller with matching springs and we are off to the races here in the next few weeks. Hoping the bigger inches and some hillborn alky injection will yield some 9 second time slips up here in the thin air and some 8 second time slips at the next sez.

Car looks great in the pics and I look forward to seeing it next spring!!

Are you running an aftetrmarket block? I`m just wondering how your going to get 4.125 out of a factory GEN I 350 block. If you were using a 400sbc (4.125 bore) then the bore and stroke would come out to 427ci per the worldproducts rotating stroker kit.

Mark

Both the 406 and the 357 are dart blocks and can be safely bored to 4.185

As for 426 or 427, I tell my girlfriend, what's a few "inches" between us.