HybridZ

Z U L8R vs Supercharged Foxbody Mustang

Z U L8R

this was simulated on a huuuge treadmill using robot drivers. the first run the Z started a car behind waiting for the mustang to get on it to give the illision of the Z accelerating also. the camera starts right as the run starts.

on run2 the Z started 1/2 a car behind and again waited for the mustang to go before going as well. run 2 is a little easier to see when the mustang begins as you hear KKKKKKkkkkkkhHHHHhhHHHhhhhh! lol

this was the night the Z made 391hp@17psi, i cranked it up to 17.8psi so it'd break 400 on hi boost, low boost is 13psi 337hp, if you check out my pics at my myspace you'll see the dip in the map right around 5-5200 rpm. that's where the vvt kicks off. the goal is to get a way smoother power band by eliminating the vvt all together and mimicking/improving how it alters timing by adding/pulling timing when i get standalone. at the dyno he still had me in there when i had my rb20 in it, he forgot to update that. enjoy

vids in signature, pics of car/dyno at the myspace link in sig.

i want a ride i want a ride ...

my girlfriend got a bike this past weekend, so we'll be riding around all week

and i think i figured out my spark problem, and am hoping to have the car going on the squirt tonight, i'll let you know