HybridZ

wheres your relays?

MaTTSuN

wow clean setup paul, im not sure i want to put my relays so close to the exaust

how durable are they for heat and what not?

ive been looking for a wirering key for the relay board but i cant find it... kinda want a close up shot of someone relay hehe would love to get this thing wired by the end of the week then tune on the weekend when i have more time

I assume that you solder some big gauge wire to these holes, as these are the primary 12v, ground, and switched 12v that megasquirt will run off of.

Where does it say you need 70 and 50 amp fuses? If I recall, I had written down that you need a 20A for the main fuse, 10A for the FP fuse, and 5A for INJ1 and INJ2 fuses...I don't remember where I got this info from so I may be wrong.

As for mounting the relay board, I mounted it to the firewall between the battery and the valve cover, next to my FPR. I would show pics but I'm embarrassed at the state of my engine bay :oops: lol...

i just ended up putting some little bolts in the holes for the power and stuff

for the fuses i thought i saw some big fuses guess i was wrong

took some pics today

its just on my phones cam so its not great but it shows my relays and what not

going to wrap all the wires when i get it all running and i know everything its working

i want to set the relays back a bit because they dont really let me put the stock ECU cover on

Zonblocks_thumb.jpg

relayandecu_thumb.jpg

engine_thumb.jpg