HybridZ

Where to buy SS lines and pads?

Hey guys,

I'm doing the Toyota truck caliper upgrade (non-vented), and stuck on two things. Anybody know where a good place to get the SS lines and the pads are? I really don't want to dump 130 bucks on pads like summitracing has, but I don't want the crap 20 dollar pads that autozone has. Isn't there something inbetween that's decent?

And where can I get the ss lines? What pitch and stuff does it need to be?

Thanks for the help.

Logan

Just get the same lines you use on a stock Z. MSA or Black Dragon Auto are just a few of the places that carry them.

If you want to source your own from Earls or Russel, then all of the Z brake fittings are M10x1 metric

For pad try a quick search. I think I got KVR pads with my 4x4 set up.

Okay, found some ss lines at summitracing.com made by Russel. I went to Russel's website like you suggested and found the part number for the Z

http://www.russellperformance.com/auto/brake/b_lines_imp-nissan.shtml

and then punched that into summit and it's way cheaper than MSA or Black Dragon...30 or 40 bucks!

Still working on the pads...

Aww crap, you're right. The MSA lines are cheaper. I guess I was comparing to Black Dragon which is $119ish.

Shoot, oh well. At least I got 50% off on new slotted rotors from KVR...ended up being cheaper than buying stock replacement rotors from autozone.