HybridZ

1 year Anniversary for my LS1 Z32!!

Whats up guys? I have'nt post on here in a long time but I figured I would get on here to and give you an update on my car. It has been running strong for a year now with no probs. I am very happy with the swap and would def recommend it to anyone who was considering. Here are a few pics of the car now with the new paint and wheels. Sorry the only motor pics I have are with the old paint...........

PB180172.jpgPB180171-1.jpg

P6150632.jpgP6160667.jpg

PB180173.jpg -This is the pic with the old paint

P6150636.jpg

It actually took me about a about a year. However, the reason being was, I bought the motor while my Z was still running with the N/A motor. The LS1 motor sat in my my garage for like 6 months while I still researched more on the swap. I decided if I didnt go ahead and take the first step and take out the N/A motor, Then I would never get it done. So from the actual time it took from pulling the N/A motor to putting in the LS1 where it was drivable, it only took about 3 months.

The first LS1 Z32 swap that actually looks clean. Very nice. :) You have any videos?

Yeah I have a couple. Here is one from when the car was untuned with no Fuel Pressure Reg. Dynoed at 386 on 7cyls. It was running way to rich and fouling plugs and o2 censors!

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/lowdedz/?action=view&current=LSZDyno002.flv

And here is a Compilation Video with the old look before I re-painted, new wheels, and front end............

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/lowdedz/?action=view&current=Jim1.flv

• 1 year later...

what tranny did you use? i just posted a thread about this swap. i can get an ls1 from a 2000 firebird with a harness for $900.. sound like a good start? i kinda need to do some quick research before i jump into something i might regret... id love to get some advise from you on this