HybridZ

Article - on-track comparison of two race cars, a 240Z and a 300ZX

jhaag

Titled Z Versus Z, it is an on-track comparison of two race cars, a 240Z and a 300ZX. I believe it was published in 1996 (I don’t know the month) in Grassroots Motorsports magazine.

Many thanks to Paul (BRAAP) Ruschman for his tutorial (http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=783354) on “How To” Post pictures on HybridZ , the EASY way…"

John

Comparisonarticle-240Zand300ZXracec.jpg

Comparisonarticle-240Zand300ZXra-1.jpg

Comparisonarticle-240Zand300ZXra-2.jpg

Comparisonarticle-240Zand300ZXra-3.jpg

Comparisonarticle-240Zand300ZXra-4.jpg

Comparisonarticle-240Zand300ZXra-5.jpg

• Administrators
You are welcome. I have saved so many articles that I thought I would start posting them for everyone's consideration.

John

John,

Is there a chance that you could just embed the pics into your posts instead of just posting links to them?

TIA,

Paul

Olderthanme: Thanks for your suggestion but for the life of me I don't know what you mean or where to find the 'yellow mountain button'. I'm using Internet Explorer on a PC but I can't see that that would have any impact.

I've done multiple searches: post picture, post photo, help photo, etc but with no luck.

And what about e_Racer1999/Jason King's question about not being able to enlarge the photo?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

John

john - basically, what i was saying is that if you embed the pictures into the thread as was suggested, you will not be able to click on the picture and have the picture enlarge (short of having it as a link or as an imageshack file).

the pictures in your gallery enlarge if you click them, so that you can read it a lot easier.

Jason

EDT - example:

Comparison_article_-_240Z_and_300ZX_race_cars_-_Grassroots_Motorsports_magazine_1996_P_2_of_6.jpg

Jason: Thanks for your comments! I agree that the itty bitty print needs to be able to be larger so that it can be read. I need all the help I can get in figuring out how to make this easier for people. :-)

John

• Administrators

… Or if you use a host site such as Photobucket, (free picture host site), you can post as many pics at any size as you want. For this really cool stuff that John Haag is sharing with us, having them posted in full size all in one thread would be the ideal.

At first, using an image hosting site seems like a pain in the arse, but after using a few times, it actually is very convenient, also, it doesn’t use up Hybrids server memory as the pictures are hosted off site. If using Photobucket, For the HybridZ forum, (and most other forums for that matter), just use the last tag line option under the pictures you store there which starts and ends in , just cut and paste that into the post and wa la..

FWIW, sometime this evening, I will build and post a quick tutorial with pics on how to use off site image hosting such as Photobucket…