HybridZ

14mm injector options?

christoc

I ordered a fuel rail from Lone Wolf that finally shipped today.

It's setup for 14MM injectors, James there suggested that I get Mopar Super 60 injectors. I'm going to try a local dealer tomorrow, but right now it looks like Summit and Jegs are both back ordered for a week or two.

What are my other options?

I've got a stock L28ET, but putting in a megasquirt and planning on more upgrades in the very near future, so I don't mind running more CC's than I prolly should with my current setup.

I've been digging around the forums/search but couldn't find any good answers.

Thanks for your advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so I was installing the rail this evening, using 8AN line and hose. I setup a straight 3/8 NPT to 8AN fitting, but when I went to install the thermostat housing it won't fit with the rail there. I think I can get a 3/8npt to 8an with 45 degree bend to make it work, but before I run off and buy yet another AN fitting I figured I'd ask what others have done?

a 45, 90 or even 180 should work fine depending on how you route it. Some route it right along the return line from behind the valve cover to help clean things up on the front of the engine. It's all personal preference.