HybridZ

Looking for these unique wheels

Anyone know if these are still available anywhere new to purchase, or anyone sell these used? Looking for 15x7 and 15x9 ATS Classic or stern, of course in 0 offset, any help is appreciated. By the way I have seen pics of these in 15x9 they look incredible. :)

ats_classic.png

i've seen a few people looking for these exact rims...... good luck!

I actually own these and they are on my 76 Z, but they are 14x7's and I need a wider rim at least for the back, I am hoping maybe even to just find them in 15x9 and use a staggered set up on my car. Say 225x60x14 in the front and 265x50x15 in the back or even a 245 in the back, not sure how that would look though, with a 225 on a 7 inch rim and a 245 on a 9 inch rim, I am thinking the wheel bulge would be greater up front? (Height wise they would be about the same)

a member on classiczcars is looking for the ATS wheels. here is his profile: http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/member.php?u=10882

i would contact him and see if he has found anything

I think I remember seeing that a while back, I will try to contact them, the thing I find strange is that according to ATS, they do not make the ATS Classic wheel in 15x6 but rather 15x5.5, and he seems to be looking for another 15x6?, maybe he rounded it off. (LOL)

No rounding here - see the photo. I've been running these wheels since 1983 but I bet they discontinued the 6" width long ago.

I have 4 good 15x6 wheels on the car but would like to have a spare. I was on a tight budget back in '83 and only bought the 4 - should have bought 5 then. About 25 years ago (with the previous set of mags) I spun this car, hit a curb, and cracked the right rear mag. Every time I feel a bit skippy and start tossing the car around, I think back to that and start wondering where I'd be if I ever break one of these "unobtanium" ATS mags ... makes me slow down !

Wheel Size 6Jx15 - vga_thumb.JPG

hey! i didn't know you were here, too :D
Well, I was tipped off about this thread by a PM from Lorenzo. Otherwise, I lurk over here every once and a while but obviously don't post much. Although, since I had a 331ci SBC in my car from '77 until '82, I was an EARLY hybrid kinda guy !

Well, I was tipped off about this thread by a PM from Lorenzo. Otherwise, I lurk over here every once and a while but obviously don't post much. Although, since I had a 331ci SBC in my car from '77 until '82, I was an EARLY hybrid kinda guy !

Hey I am glad I got Goose52 back here again! And his wheels are in fact 15x6, sent me photo. Maybe these wheels even come in 15x8? Which would go perfect up front. Anyway, here is a picture of these wheels in 15x9, they look really deep and nice, picture is kinda blurry though.

HHGKSATCL90X15.jpg