HybridZ

the rotas are on

One more thing - they are light I have not put one on the bath room scales yet but just by the feel they will help with unsprung weight too. The loading rating mark on the rims is 635KG. The inside of the rims is nice too with not too much change in room/shape - I will take a pic of this tomorrow and post it here to if you wish.

Mike are these Performance Supalites? I am just looking at 16x8 Supalites for my 260Z due to fitting the RB26. I currently have 15x7's on both the 240 and the 260 and both are 12p and sit nicely in the guards. I tried a 16x8 4neg on the front and it clears with a bit sticking out the side and a 16x8 4p seems to be the go on the back. If I fit coilovers the 4p will fit front as well. Have you thought of using 16's?

Mike are these Performance Supalites? I am just looking at 16x8 Supalites for my 260Z due to fitting the RB26. I currently have 15x7's on both the 240 and the 260 and both are 12p and sit nicely in the guards. I tried a 16x8 4neg on the front and it clears with a bit sticking out the side and a 16x8 4p seems to be the go on the back. If I fit coilovers the 4p will fit front as well. Have you thought of using 16's?

Hi Mike - no these are not performance superlites (I like to call them superheavies) I will email some more info but they are Rota RB 15x8 12p

All the best for the holiday season.