HybridZ

anyone live near palm bch & or south fla. ?

just wondering if theres many of you guys anywhere in the area of west palm beach fla. its always nice to increase the contacts,knowledge and parts sources available, and have the opertunity to help others, or too get help with thier projects and have access to the pooled and varied skills, we have as corvette/hotrod car owners :thumbsup:

Well, I live in NY but my good friend, who I visit, lives in Boynton Beach. He is a HUGE Vette fanatic, drives one, and runs the website for one of the clubs down there. He has ridden in my turbo Z and gave me props when I broke loose third gear at 50mph with him in the car. Next time I come down, maybe for the convention, we can all get together.

Guest loosecannonzs

I live in Ft. Lauderdale Florida Grumpy. My project car (73' JTR w/ corvette rearend) is on hold for a few months now since I had to put yet another motor in my POS 05' Mitsubishi Evolution. Thank God I finally got rid of that turd. Bought an 05' F250 Crewcab (for work and car haulin)and been fixin up the house :)

Ron