HybridZ

77 fuel issues

Guest Bulldog55

Guest Bulldog55

I have just about got the coupe back on the road.:) Having some odd issues though.:-( I placed the pallnet fuel rail with fuel pressure guage on it noticed that my pressure was down. knowing that this car had sat for about 5 years started with the usual, replaced filters, drained tank (drained before I got started!). Still ran low pressure, I could pinch the return line off and get 40 lbs. replaced the fpr still low pressure. So, replaced the pump thinking it may just be worn. Still had 20 lbs unless I pinched the return. anyone else seen this and what do you suggest next? Thought maybe the in-tank screen ran compressed air back into the tank no change. :-(

Kinda at a loss.

On a side note anyone using a better fpr to go along with the rail? and could I get the part number.

Thanks

I am having a little of the same issues. Next I was going to replace my regulator.

Are you having performance issues with it? Sometimes mine will just work fine, and the next day can barely make it down the road. I changed the pump, cleaned tank, filters, etc.