HybridZ

throttle cable Q's for Greddy intake manifold

streeteg

About to install the greddy intake manifold on my RB Z along with Q45 throttle body and was wondering if I am going to run into throttle cable issues with this setup.

-does the stock TPS transfer over?

-any advice or tips that i should look out for when installing?

TIA,

-Eric

About to install the greddy intake manifold on my RB Z along with Q45 throttle body and was wondering if I am going to run into throttle cable issues with this setup.

-does the stock TPS transfer over?

-any advice or tips that i should look out for when installing?

TIA,

-Eric

I'm using the 240SX thtottle cable. the TPS Needs to be transfer from the RB motor.

are you sure about that? when i got my q45 TB i pulled off the position sensor and set it side by side with my stock rb25 TPS and if i hadn't labeled them when pulling them off you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. both say nissan. both were exactly the same dimensions with the same wiring plug and everything. i ended up using my RB one just to be safe, but can someone say for sure that it doesn't work?

also, some people put the pully on the outside (ie away from the engine) but i didn't have much room there at all so i flipped it over and installed the tb so that the pully was on the inside. worked great. it was also really easy for me to mount the throttle cable. i'm also using a 240sx cable, good length. pic is worth 1000 words ...

Picture%20090s.JPG

are you sure about that? when i got my q45 TB i pulled off the position sensor and set it side by side with my stock rb25 TPS and if i hadn't labeled them when pulling them off you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. both say nissan. both were exactly the same dimensions with the same wiring plug and everything. i ended up using my RB one just to be safe, but can someone say for sure that it doesn't work?

also, some people put the pully on the outside (ie away from the engine) but i didn't have much room there at all so i flipped it over and installed the tb so that the pully was on the inside. worked great. it was also really easy for me to mount the throttle cable. i'm also using a 240sx cable, good length. pic is worth 1000 words ...

I just said tranfers the TPS from the RB motor into the Q45 Throttle.. better...?:mrgreen: