HybridZ

new 2+2

i just traded a set of 12 inch speaker's fer a 78 280z 2+2! it runs but not over 3500 rpm. the body is good except fer a spot behind the left wheel well. the interior is perty nice too. my plans right now are to sand it down, fix the rust, take off the front bumper at least, maybe the back one too if i feel like welding up the old hole's. then flat blacking it and turning it into my daily driver so i can start putting a lot of time and money into my 77.

P.S. i didnt pay anything fer the speakers either! got them fer helping a friend, so i got this car fer free.

yes im FER real, when i got my 77 i parked it in the cage at work ( i work at a ford dealership). and this dude i work with decided he wanted one too even though he's a die hard chevy guy. so itold him where two i knew of were, one a 77 fer $1500, and the other the 2+2 fer $300, so he got the 2+2, he got tired of it pretty quick tho, so i offered to trade two 12 inch subs i got from a friend fer it and he said yes, so here i am with a pretty freakin decent car fer nothin. i dont even know what kind of speakers they were. oh.. and then he went and traded his beat up 89 s10 plus $2200 fer a 91 hatch thats lowered with a fart pipe?? its in good shape and he's a nice guy but i must say...WTF!!