HybridZ

Sportmax002 wheels - they fit!

My apologies you say youve got the MSA springs in your first post. Which MSA spring kit was is? They offer a few from what i remember (Ulness they have their own kit i dont know of?). Any rubbing issues with the rims? Im intresed in a very similar set up- the 16x8 sportmax with 225/50/16 azenis.

Am just worried ill rub or something, plus i havent decided on what spring kit i want yet- A few posts have me considering the eibach and illumina set up.

I'm going with azenis too. But I've got coilovers so I might have to roll/trim the inner fender lip to keep things from rubbing. On their highest setting they're about as low as the car shown in the picture.

Guess you found your rims, saw your post on the GB and remembered somebody was selling theirs for a DEAL.

Way to search dude:2thumbs:

Sparks why are you selling???

Actually, he sold them already, I spoke too late. Blacks are on backorder in the groupbuy as well. I contacted Next Level Motoring and they said that Sportmax gets about a containerfull of wheels per day. The also said that Black was the ONLY color they were out of so they should be getting more soon.

Hey Bubble Guinea. Are these 2 piece wheels? It looks it. They come in different wheel offsets. Great to see some manufactures coming out with zero offset.

We can thank the Scion XB crowd for wanting to space the wheels out and the popularity brought wheels for us back again. They put 195 50 16 for that stretched tire look.

Im going to order the same set on eBay for $340 + shipping. I have decided to go 205 50 16. It will run .6" less in diameter. I find 225 a bit to beefy as I have had them before and run .25" oversize than oem.

Thanks for posting photos - Juan