HybridZ

Ecu

PurpleDinosaur

I ran the piss out of it to test the charge pipes thursday night, everythig was good so i pulled it into the driveway and shut it off. Got off work friday night, ready to go to the race track, went to fire it up to put it on the car trailer, and all it will do is turn over. So I looked over at my computer under the dash and there are NO lights glowing on it. So i tried a different ECU on saturday and nothing. So there are 3 plugs going to the ECU, With a test light I tested the one with the bigger wires Assuming these were the inputs, and I have power comming out of like 5 or six of them. Does anyone have a Pinout for the ECU, If I know what the grounds are, I can Diagnose it a little better, cause Im thinking a ground has come loose or something.

check to make sure your ECCS relay is working properly and is sending power to the ecu. If your not even hearing the fuel pump kick on then I think its probably a relay that has gone tits up or a fuse of some sort. Yes all grounds coming out of the ecu are black and are a plug all there own( pink one?). peace.

ECCS relay is one of the four that resides inside the long skinny box on the passenger fender well. The relay closest to the front of your truck is probly gonna be the clutch inhibitor relay and wont be part of your problem. You should here two relays kick on inside that box when you turn the key, one for the fuel pump and the other for the ecu. peace.

allright it was the EGI relay, its one of the green ones under the passanger side of the dash. I asked my buddies at the parts department at my local nissan dealership and he printed me out a detailed picture of the harness and the relays , and said if your computer wont come on, try the egi relay, and it worked!!. Thanks for all your help guys, i can race again!!