HybridZ

[Wolf EMS] Woohoo, everything works, just need fluids now....

ktm

Last weekend I finally got my OE engine harness back into the car. I removed all superfluous wires, replaced a few chewed up ones, attached all new connectors, etc., as part of my Wolf EMS install. After chasing two bad grounds, everything related to the OE engine harness works. I also installed headlight relays as well.

This weekend I connected all of my harnesses/subharnesses for the Wolf EMS. I waited with bated breath as I turned the key to 'ON' and was elated when the Wolf ECU LED lit up and the fuel pump whirred for 5 seconds before shutting off. I was dancing in my garage for nearly 5 minutes pumping my fists.

Now all I need are fluids, an intercooler, BOV, and exhaust and I can try to turn her over.

I just needed to share with those that are more understanding. My wife just looked at me with glazed eyes and shook her head.

When I did 'The Megasquirt Dance' in the back yard, my wife simply said "How long till I can drive it to work?"

You should count your blessing there is a disconnect on your wife---you can take your time instead of getting 'when is that thing going to be ready for me to drive?'

You met her, you can realize if I drop off the "Trail of the Z" I will hear about it! And how! LOL

Good News on the first 'smoke test'---I guess it passed, no extingusihers were expended, a good thing!

:mparty: