HybridZ

ca smog/ turbo set-up

gottztagetrice

Like the Governator Said: "I'll be back!"

If I have phone numbers, I can usually call when I'm in the area. I get up here on business now and again...and talking Z's beats the four walls at the Holiday Inn Express in Lodi...Madera...Tracy...Stockton...Oakland...well, you get the idea! LOL

tony- if your on the road there are 2 new motels by my house in north modesto on 99.pm me for my cell and i can take you out to dinner.about z cars and smog-i have smog license and a swapped out z.problem is with cali is your doner engine MUST have all that extra stuff like egr, tank evap system hooked up and installed.a person should have a very good understanding of how this stuff works unless you want to make many trips to the ref .may car passed first try but was checked by me on my own smog dyno before the trip to get the prized door sticker.another problem is car will probably get sent to test-only stations every 2 years.

hey randy77zt, i met you at a z meet on treasure island last year . a few weeks back i saw your car at the j-spec car show and smiled. i told my Buddie it's not the prettiest looking s30 here but it's probably the fastest! i loved your under hood heater valve!