HybridZ

LS1 Z Drives!!!

Congrats on your first drive. I am not to far behind !!!!!

Thanks can't wait to see yours done!

I drove the car home today from the shop...25 miles! Did around 55-65 mph just trying to listen to every sound possible. Going to pull the cage out....fix wiring, throw some carpet or something down( car is a oven without it), mount seat belts( 5 -point cam locks), check q45 diff fluids, shorten driveshaft 1/4 inch.

I may need to cut rear quaters to clear the 245/40 's because I get lots of tire rub under hard accelerations and bumps. My coilovers are set pretty high up...maybe some pics will help. My first time dealing with this stuff...pics coming tomorrow morn...but I do need 4 tires now :-(

Congrats man! It must feel awesome, what an accomplishment! I can't wait to feel that! Mine has been sitting for about 5 years.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about it! I'm beginning to fiend now that I have the motor and tranny on order.

Now quit teasing us and get some hardcore videos up here!

Picture1.jpg

Picture_0244.jpg

Picture_019.jpg

Alil more teasers.... I need to come down with the ride height in the front and do something in the rear. Going to change the candle light head lights, took the car for a drive last night to a car meet up spot. Everyone asked what the car was or who made it. First guy asked was it an Opel? lol

Picture1.jpg

Picture_0244.jpg

Picture_019.jpg

Alil more teasers.... I need to come down with the ride height in the front and do something in the rear. Going to change the candle light head lights, took the car for a drive last night to a car meet up spot. Everyone asked what the car was or who made it. First guy asked was it an Opel? lol

Clive,

If they think that's an Opel, you really need to find some different car guys to hang out with. Maybe some older than 12, or with an IQ over 12.

Mike