HybridZ

Project "Street" Turbo Begins :)

Booztd 3

Guys

I was looking for a more 'streetable' turbo (those pesky LS1 cars get a good jump) so I decided on a PT67dbb (AKA GT37R)

We started the fab work tonight, modifying the existing downpipe. I am making an intermediate downpipe piece so that I'll easily be able to remove this turbo and swap out to my 42 in probably 20 minutes if im quick. You can see where the intermediate piece will be, right after the turbo

PT67DBB_3.JPG

PT67DBB_2.JPG

PT67DBB_1.JPG

Waiting on 2 more v-band flanges to show up tomorrow and I should be up and running this weekend, cant wait!

:lmao:I know what you mean on that one!!! Only a couple more years for me:mrgreen:. Wont have that much power tho, but I wiegh 2700lbs full interior Z. But still awesome stuff booztd!! Need....more....videos!!!

I am working on that, unfortunately I went to the drag strip friday night but my camera died before my first pass. I went 11.60@124 two consecutive passes in a row and then an 11.8 @ 122. ALl runs had horrible launches because of teh fact they didnt prep the track one bit for the event.

I did win fastest import again, a trophy, and 100 bucks cash!

Justin, the 67mm is not a divided housing, so we'll see what the difference in spool really is here....Anyone have a real GT37R with a divided housing they'd let me borrow for back to back testing? :)