HybridZ

Getting rid of two Z's, got a new one....

Guest Sleepy-z

Guest Sleepy-z

First the new one, its a 75 280z, 77k miles on it. Got it from the original owner, every single maintainance reciept kept, even the window sticker. Anyways its beautiful to me and I think I will baby it. I had to swap the ugly wheels off it and I put my rewinds on it from my other 280z. If anyone is interested I have a z32 and 280z on craigslist in the bay area, links below. I am sticking to 1 Z now.....

exact mileage :)

P9080532.jpg

P9080548.jpg

P9080546.jpg

P9080544.jpg

P9080538.jpg

No dash cracks :)

0906071903c.jpg

FOR SALE...

300zx...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/415988483.html

280z....

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/415994565.html

The wheels it came with that I am selling with the blue 280z now...

0906071902a.jpg

Guest Sleepy-z
WOW!! very nice.

I got me 75 with 73000 on it a few years ago.

looks alot better with the new wheels but really needs to be lower IMO.

great find

totally agree with lowering it, 15's would have helped too but they didn't have 15's when I bought those rewinds in the color at the time....I am sorta between making it original or not. Everthing is there but it would look damn sexy a little lower. First step is selling the other 2 Z's, kinda bad living in a apartment with 4 cars to myself.

Dynamite! That is a groovy car.

I would want to keep it original, but then, I find something unique about each car I get so I don't wanna molest them. I'm tired of doing that and I buy these cars to make them fast. So that's what I TRY to do now.

My opinion - do a few simple, classy mods to it such as lowering it, poly bushings, and performance plug wires (that type of thing), and MAYBE a quiet, better peforming exhaust and leave it at that. You've already done some of these, so ROCK!!

Great find!