HybridZ

low compression story

Guest 83zxt-rebirth?!

Guest 83zxt-rebirth?!

hi i am new to this site

i have been posting to ZCAR for a while but with recent possible motor problems i am searching the net for possible motors to replace my 83zxt

i see a lot of used RB20DET and VG30DETT for under $2000

any advice anyone wants to give me i will appreaciate about which motors are easiest to swap i would be thankful - also what sites sell good motors

i know this stuff has been covered alot so i will be searching and learning while i figure out what to do

thanks - joe

Guest 83zxt-rebirth?!

thanks for all the replies i guess i also must ask are their any place to buy a L6 turbo because a straight swap would be easiest i know but i like to dream

i am on a tight budget and still holding on to the possiblity that i will find a soloution to my current problem also but seeing lots of swap possibilites on the net for sale and no L6's for sale i thought swap

i am mostly car capible and i want to learn lots more any time i can

here is a link to my ZCAR post if anyone has any ideas for me

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/1/1843347

thanks - joe

i dont want to shatter your dream.. but budget and swaps dont combine .. depending on what you call tight .. but an avarange swap done right will set you back at least 2k.

I would try to buy a zxt that is rusted out and swap the l28et and wire harnes that i can see being done at 600 orso if you find a cheap parter..

if not ...