HybridZ

I'm so close, but

AKWIKZ

I am missing a couple more things. My order from Courtesy came in but was missing a few things. Does anyone have a spare injector spacer? These are the little rubber spacers that go between the main body of the injector and the fuel rail on the RB26. I also could use a water pump pulley. Mine has a small tweak to it and rubs the timing cover. Again, any help is appreciated.

Brian

You are the man! The spacer is on the diagram you showed earlier, but Courtesy says it's not in the database. Unfortunately, I need these ASAP. The car show is in 2 weeks. I can probably fab up the spacer if need be, but if you can spare that pulley, at least for a little while, I would appreciate it. I can ship it back afterwards if you'd like. I planned to buy Greddy pulleys eventually anyhow, but I just need something now.

Brian

You are the man! The spacer is on the diagram you showed earlier, but Courtesy says it's not in the database. Unfortunately, I need these ASAP. The car show is in 2 weeks. I can probably fab up the spacer if need be, but if you can spare that pulley, at least for a little while, I would appreciate it. I can ship it back afterwards if you'd like. I planned to buy Greddy pulleys eventually anyhow, but I just need something now.

Brian

I can't get the spacer for you in that time, However, I can send out the pulley express on Tuesday. Shall I use the address in your box of pistons?

Let me know.