HybridZ

More Skyline Links

Corzette

I am adamently against GTR badging on non cars. Hate it. I believe I am the only Hakosuka owner stateside who doesn't try to pass their car off as a GTR. Anyways yes the fender flairs look good on the 4dr but I wouldn't cut the car to make them fit. Unless you take the car all the way to the track car look.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the input..was just curious to see what others thought. Well Im going to keep it original. I cant believe how much attention Im getting with car already and Ive only had it a couple of days. The Japanese guys on base are going nuts and Ive been offered money to sell already. Damn.... It looks awesome with the Watanabes and YES I will take pics soon. Im home for the weekend and it has not been tagged yet. Got a years worth of insurance today $275. So heres what I have on order coming soon:

Blaster Coil

Mallory Unilite Dist

New PLugs

Arizona Z 4 Barrel Intake

Holley 390 CFM Carb (might need to de jet since its an L20)

Header

That will ensure I dont get stranded somewhere. The engine is in great shape but the original carb scares me...a little warming up needed to drive right. Im sure the dist is going to go sooner or later so the change is coming soon....I dont like points.

I hope Nissan still has the brake calipers and drums and rotors for this car cause I will want to buy new everything before I come back so I wont have to worry about repairs for awhile. Engine and tranny is same as the Z so no worries there. Will want a R200 I suspect. Ok let me be quiet..Im starting to dream again....:D

Terry