HybridZ

Look What I Picked Up Today

redneck1545

just got back from the best junkyard in georgia...i got a whole rear end outta a 92 q45 with subframe an all hub to hub for a whopping 65 bucks!!! (165k mi on it though.ill be goin throguh it anyhow so that dont bother me too much better than the 400 most of yall out there spent on em) how many of ya other z'ers out there can say that! hooray so far i been gathering parts for this beast for as cheap as i can....so far i have a 150 tied up in purchasing the 260 and another 140 for front fenders with headlights and extensions and a hatch (none of those came with the car) i have a spare pass door that im hopin ill be able to save a lil more mula when i go to find a drivers cuz it needs way too much work for me to want to stay with it...if i was goin all orignal or somin i could see the extra efoort but lets see sbc, t-56, and r200v short nose is far from orignal so another door is in the works...but i figured hell less that 400 and im workin on a complete body 260z with a r200v im going to pick up another one soon and they have a 3rd so i might grab it while im there to make some extra mula an recoop some of my exponential spending lol. but im getting a 2nd just for the axles so i might sell both diffs one complete with axles and one with out...again i dont have em in hand yet so lets not all jump on the throwing me bids bandwagon k thnx...ill try to keep yall posted an put up some more pics...theres some of the rust bucket on www.myspace.com/redneck1545 check em out if ya want ill be posting more soon so keep checkin back!

try http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=158668619&albumId=1110673

if ure not a member of myspace i dunno if itll work or not but anyhow theres the link.

right now im sportin the old school nerve but i got a board, bolt, ram, manifold, trigger, on/off, and pretty much everything but a new reg...this is totaly off topic lol. but yea im lookin at the 08 eqo but damn the 1250 on a gun ya know so maybe gettin into a used 07 or somin like tat when money permits. we played the cfoa all season but the last two events an finished 21 outta 100 and somin teams in the southeast so im lookin forward to next year.if we woulda played all the events we woulda got around top 10 so thats not too bad for a begginer team 5 man...what kinda ball you like...you live around here? im always lookin for more people to go play ya know. but back on track yes yall should go around ure local pull a parts yards or pick ure parts (where u pull em ureself) and save ure self a bunch of funds toward labor. like i said im plannin on goin back this wknd an pickin up one more if not two more so the possibility for me having my hands on a extra one soon is very likely so i figure why not cash in on other hybrid z'ers laziness ha ha...if people are buyin em for 400 or more i could potentially make a pretty penny just off rear ends...god i can wait till they have a t-56 or even better a lt1 or ls1 t56 combo...o the potential... any way hopefully ill have some pics up of the rear end soon thnx yall...srry sooooo long

i play a little rec ball, i used to play tourneys but the money made me quit. as of now im shooting a custom 2k2 timmy. ive got pics of it and me in the member pic thread. your cfoa tourney didnt by chance lead you to a field called knoxville paintball, in knoxville tennessee did it? i dont live far from you, im just like a 5 hour drive away.

anyway, i need to raid my local pull-a-part. there is a 76 280, and a 280 2+2 just waiting to be striped of their parts.