HybridZ

Rhino liner

Roostmonkey

My brother has it on his silverado. Its pretty tough, we've hauled all kinds of things and there are only a few scrapes and tears in it, its been used really hard. Definitely tougher than the Speedliner I have in my Jeep. Alot of places offer a lifetime warranty on the lining so I would try and get it done at one of those if possible.

my cousin has had both linex and rhino liner done.. we first had the rhino liner done in his first work truck... and to tell you the truth.. its junk it peals up and it just looks bad after a few months.. then we had linex done on hes second truck and we couldnt be happier it is 10X more durable than the rhino and it hasnt peeled up or anything. and a couple years later and it still looks good.

I'll second what they said above. Line-X is definately better than rhino. Another good one (up here in Canada anyway) is Armaguard and I believe there is another one called Armathane or something close. The important part is that the system is a 1:1 ratio as all the systems I've seen are (except Rhino). The Rhino uses less Iso and more resin and therefore gives a softer end product.

Also try to look at a truck they have sprayed to confirm how thick the product is on the bottom of the bed. The thicker the better (to a point). At least 1/8" to 3/16" minimum.