HybridZ

Manual transmission for 2JZ-GTE

GODCHSR

I am looking for a 2JZ manual transmission, where is a good place to buy from?

I have no problem finding the motor but all the transmissions I am finding are automatics... not my style.

Plus this is going in a 300ZX TT so if there are any good links throw them at me.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, currently my greatest obsticle is deciding which route to take. Some people have me slightly convinced to go the TH400 route but I can't justify using an Auto unless I'm building inot the 700+ HP range and my goals are not that high currently.

Anyway... I don't want to spend a crap load on the tranny either... so I'll keep looking into these options. Thanks

• 6 months later...
Guest brattzzzzz
Thanks for the info, currently my greatest obsticle is deciding which route to take. Some people have me slightly convinced to go the TH400 route but I can't justify using an Auto unless I'm building inot the 700+ HP range and my goals are not that high currently.

Anyway... I don't want to spend a crap load on the tranny either... so I'll keep looking into these options. Thanks

Does anyone know where I can get this TH400 hybrid kit for the 2JZ supra motor?