HybridZ

lug studs for Z32

Guest grandmaster B

Guest grandmaster B

I have a 90 300zx 2+2, I read through the fourms before i posted this to make sure I wasn't wastin you time, I need longer wheel studs for the front of my car so I can run a spacer. I saw you guys post about the other z cars but not this one, is there a cheaper way to go then 8 dollars a lug on this one ? is it the same as the early z cars? will the nissan quest thing work on the front of this car? Thanks steve

Find out the knurl diameter and length of the stock studs. Then you can check catalogs and websites to see if there is another stud with a similar knurl diameter and length. Or you could just redrill the hubs for a larger knurl diameter and use any studs larger than stock.

The early Z is close enough to the RX7 and the Camaro to use their studs with different lug nuts. I'd be surprised if the Z32 didn't have a stud size similar to something else. You're going to have to dig a little to find out though...

I also changed the title of your thread. We want to be able to identify what the thread is about without actually opening it first, so keep that in mind for the future.