HybridZ

Did something I have been wanting to do for a long time.

510six

Got into a highway roll on with a Viper convertable on Thanksgiving morning .I was headed to my Dads house and was about to make a turn when I saw the Viper make the corner in back of me, the road went from two lane to four lane and by some miracle the Viper ended up next to me at the stoplight heading into the country.At the dragstrip pretty much every Viper that I have seen traps at about 116-117 mph and my current high boost tune of 427 rwh should trap 122-123 mph through the 1/4 mile (my power to weight ratio is better). The Viper driver took off as you would expect of some rich guy taking His toy out for a drive, I stayed with Him in low boost mode (14 psi) and waited for us to get up to about 60mph and put the car into high boost mode and open up the exhaust cutout. It was about a 5 car length asswhooping and having proven my point and not wanting to get into a 135 mph plus sluggout I eased up. At the next light 4-5 miles down the highway the owner shouted and asked me "what the f*ck do you have in that thing" I replied " Just a turbo motor".