HybridZ

burnout, Europe vs Iraq

chrism

whats the worse that could happen in that horrendous fly-by traffic? a 5 mph pile up? i dont agree with it, no. just not sure why it's getting such a poor review. i do think the video would have been more entertaining if the bus would have hit him though. i love how he had to stop, back up, then continue, haha.

I'll bite, your young, dumb and full of DADDYS money. Bring it on, my lawyers LOVE your DADDYS money, and in prision you'll be screaming like the little bitch your are!

The bimmer guy looks young,dumb and clueless. (I remember) Life will teach him if he lives that long. I'm sure that isn,t his only display of ignorance, it's a little different at a buck twenty.

The bike guy is impressing.

good god.... a 5mph impact in the right places could do thousands in damage.

I sure know how that feels!

2 days ago a lady at a light accidentally put her car in reverse while i was behind her and all she did was let go of the brake... this is the result.:(

car005.jpg

Guest TeamNissan

I love watching kids like the bimmer driver getting cut out of their car as I drive by..... Really NO excuse for that kind of behavior. I laugh at anyone who really believes 4000lbs of car isn't capable of serious injury/damage even WELL under 25mph.

If some kid slammed into me doing that bs then came out talking crap about how all he though could happen was a 5mph pile up I would be going to jail that day. Then the body shop the next........

The Iraq one actually impressed me, I have never seen that done so well before lol. Lots of time on their hands though I guess........