HybridZ

need a good laugh at my expence..read this

grumpyvette

ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO I was cutting & dicing up a big bunch of HABANARO peppers for chilli and had the oils all over my hands , I was sweating and not thinking rubbed my eyes, I spent the next 30 minutes with the shower running cold water in my eyes with in seconds of that dumb move, I thought Id been blinded, but it was more like tear gas, or at least non-permenant thankfully but I never want to repeat that stupid move.

luckly once you cook the peppers and add the other ingrediants they don,t burn nearly as badly as the concentrated pure juices do, but a dozen or less in a couple gallons of chilli will raise beads of sweat on your forehead

btw want some good chilli

3 lbs chop meat(hamburger)

1 lb finely diced cheap stew meat (diced cheap beef)

4-10 habanaros finely diced (start low the first time)

1/2 lb bacon finely diced

two large spanish onions finely diced

1 cup molasass

1 pack chilli spices

two cups tomato paste

two diced tomatos

1 large can spaghetti sauce

1/4 cup brown sugar

1/4 table spoon black pepper

1/4 table spoon red pepper

two large cans chilli beans

one large cam B&M baked beans

add a couple cups of water and simmer & stir frequently on low heat (barely boiling temp)for several hours untill totally cooked, serve as topping on your favorite cooked rice or PASTA

I generally freeze several 1 gallon zip lock bags full and save them for later thats why I make a good deal at one time, makes for a quick dinner , cook pasta and microwave the chilli and you have dinner in 15 minutes